US ATM manufacturer Diebold has agreed a $1.8 billion takeover of Wincor Nixdorf, creating a company with an installed base of one million cash machines worldwide and combined revenues of $5.2 billion.
- The top 50 employers in the fastest growing area of fintech- Trade Surveillance
- GoldenSource Launches Quant Workbench Solution
- Finastra determined to redefine global finance post-COVID-19
- Volante Technologies Collaborates with Goldman Sachs to Launch Digital Transaction Banking in the Cloud
- Finastra brings financial inclusion to developing markets in APAC