The UK’s Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne, has vowed to help make London the world’s fintech capital, promising to oversee a regulatory environment that encourages innovation in areas such as mobile payments and bitcoin.
- The top 50 employers in the fastest growing area of fintech- Trade Surveillance
- GoldenSource Launches Quant Workbench Solution
- Finastra determined to redefine global finance post-COVID-19
- Volante Technologies Collaborates with Goldman Sachs to Launch Digital Transaction Banking in the Cloud
- Finastra brings financial inclusion to developing markets in APAC