Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) has agreed to buy Interactive Data Corporation (IDC) from its private equity owners for $5.2 billion in cash and stock.The definitive agreement will see ICE hand over $3.65 billion in cash and $1.55 billion in its common stock to Silver Lake and Warburg Pincus for the market data giant.
- The top 50 employers in the fastest growing area of fintech- Trade Surveillance
- GoldenSource Launches Quant Workbench Solution
- Finastra determined to redefine global finance post-COVID-19
- Volante Technologies Collaborates with Goldman Sachs to Launch Digital Transaction Banking in the Cloud
- Finastra brings financial inclusion to developing markets in APAC